I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Spirituality and Atheism, a Question

Some discussion of religion as promised, or I guess it's just a question.

What does being an “atheist” mean. It means I don’t believe in a superior being who created the universe and continues to meddle and sit in judgement, the Abrahamic God model. It means that the forces created the universe should be the subject of physics and cosmology.

Does this mean I can’t be spiritual or does this mean I can in fact be truly spiritual?

1 comment:

  1. I have some answers, I would like to hear some from you first.

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice