I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why does Hillary hate America

I supported Hillary Clinton until late January even though I had to hold my nose most of the time. Her campaign tactics became too much for me and I switched. Today it became obvious to me that she would much rather see a President John McCain than a President Barack Obama in spite of the fact that would be a disaster for the country and the world. Just when it appeared that the Wright issue had become old news Hillary brings it up in an obvious attempt to draw attention from her Bosnia lies at a time when her own campaign thinks she only has a five or ten percent chance of getting the nomination.
Clinton: Wright 'would not have been my pastor'
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, in a wide-ranging interview today with Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reporters and editors, said she would have left her church if her pastor made the sort of inflammatory remarks Sen. Barack Obama's former pastor made.
"He would not have been my pastor," Clinton said. "You don't choose your family, but you choose what church you want to attend."

Obama's lead in national polls had slipped since clips of the retired Rev. Jeremiah Wright began being played on national news programs, but he has since rebounded, according to a Gallup poll. The uproar prompted Obama to give a major speech on race in America last week.
But Obama was coming back and once again was leading in North Carolina by 21 points. This can only be described as a Tonya Harding attack which can only hurt the Democratic Party in November and the country for years.

It's time for Clinton campaign workers and supporters to jump ship - the country and the world depends on it.