I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fair and Balanced

There are few web sites that are "fair and balanced" but Joe Gandelman's The Moderate Voice comes as close as any. Well the problem with being fair and balanced and widely read is you get hacked. Now I have tried to keep MEJ free to me and free to you. Since I don't get that much traffic, aka not worth the effort, I can still do that. Joe can't for all the right reasons so it would be nice if you could send a penny or two his way. Details here:
Fundraiser: Help The Moderate Voice Stabilize And Grow