I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Bring him on - Fred that is

I think that Fred Thompson's campaign for president will die an early death which is too bad - he would be easy to beat. The other day I suggested that Fred is A glass completely empty.
The fact that Fred Thompson looked good for awhile to republicans certainly doesn't speak well for the rest of those running for the Republican nomination. Fred only looked good because they really didn't know him. He is not a glass half full or half empty - he is a glass that's completely empty and it seems he proves it every day.
Over at The Left Coaster eriposte has a good post on faltering Fred that puts many of Fred's gaffs in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice