I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Tin-foil hats and 911

There are many theories floating around the blogosphere on administration involvement in the 911 event. I have had trouble putting my feelings into words but Big Gav at Peak Energy (Australia) has done it for me:
"I should note that I tend to disagree with the linking of peak oil with what a lot of people would consider conspiracy theories about the September 11 events - which are a core feature of both Mike Ruppert's and Mark Robinowitz's web sites - not so much because I disagree with their ideas (I'm agnostic on the subject, and while I'd concede that its suspiciously fortuitous how things worked out subsequently for the neocons in terms of being able to put their insane schemes into practice, I'm not convinced that there is concrete proof of their involvement either) but because I think it can lead a lot of people to discount peak oil as a fringe idea not worthy of serious consideration."
Exactly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice