I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, May 23, 2005

A Black Day

This is a sad day as 7 Democrats have just sold progessives out once again. The Democrats gained nothing. The "extraordinary circumstances" is now defined as someone worse than Priscilla Owen. I'm going to be sick. The wingnuts at FOX are gloating already.

Update
Crooks and Liars reports that the Freepers are really upset and Frist is unhappy. Well I like it when Freepers are upset and Frist is unhappy so that's a little bit of good news. Also via C&L there may have been a secret deal within the deal that one of the three to get a vote, Brown, Owen, and Pryor, won't get a majority. I'm still sick but not as sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice