I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Oh dear. This can't be good.

Tbogg looks at the Sean Hannity online dating service for conservative Christians. The title alone, which you understand after reading the first entry, is worth the trip. There's lots more, but here's one lonely candidate looking for love in all the low places.
My name is Dave, 40 years old, 6-1, 200 lbs, single, I live and work in Junction City, Oregon... yes there are nice, smart... red people that live around Eugene Oregon! All I want from this is to kill deer with Ann Coulter someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice