I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Armstrong Williams gets paid to shill

I have not commented on the story about Armstrong Williams getting paid tax payer dollars to shill for the administration because quite frankly I wasn't shocked or surprised . The administration is constantly paying journalists to shill for them. Maybe not in money but in access or in the case of Robert Novak simply keeping his ass out of jail. The only reason they paid Williams is because he is black. They have plenty of big guns like FOX and Sincliar Broadcasting shilling for them and all they ask is a little special treatment by the FCC or some nice tax cuts. That's all I have to say but Joe Gandelman has a very complete post with his reaction as a journalist and the reactions of others. If you want more head over there and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice