I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

More on Nick Berg

I watched the Nick Berg video. With all the conflicting opinions I had to see for myself. As for was he dead or alive when decapitated? I don't know or can't tell. Was it actually Nick Berg? He appears much thinner than the other picture that is shown of him but that wouldn't be too surprising. Facial features could be a match. The quality of the video is very poor and there has been a great deal of editing. I will agree that the guy speaking was not reading off of the papers in his hand.
To sum it up; again the video quality was so poor that it was only gruesome if you knew in advance what it was. I really can't draw too many conclusions, I'm not any wiser now than I was before I watched it.

Update
A good piece by Prof. Sam Hamod at Leftcoaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice