I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Methodology

Note
I didn't see Chuck's post below when I did this one but it represents some contrast.
.........................................................
Two polls two different results. A recent poll conducted by Zogby which surveys individuals who have registered to take part in online polls shows Hillary Clinton behind all Republican candidates. A conventional poll by Gallup shows her leading all Republican candidates by at least five percent. Which one is right? We are looking at two different demographics - which one best represents the US electorate? Hillary is indeed a polarizing figure but so are Rudy and Mitt. If it's Rudy I would expect a big chunk of the Evangelical base to sit this one out. The same could be said for Mitt. Rudy is a totalitarian and I can't see the Libertarians giving him their support. I still think that third party candidates will decide the next presidential election. None of them will win but they will decide who does.

Update

Our friend Captain Ed also questions Zogby's methodology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice