I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Administrative News

As Jazz mentioned below I made the move to the new Blogger last night. I was dreading it but it turned out to be relatively painless, the template was unchanged but I did have to re-invite Jazz and xenophon. You are given the option to change to a template that will allow you to use all the new features of blogger but I am not going to do that with MEJ. It would require that I rebuild the site and in fact give me even less control. I did convert Just Pictures since there were few modifications and was easy to rebuild. I will play with Just Pictures to see what I can learn to do and may switch MEJ at latter date. One new feature we do have now is tags labels which may be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice