I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

You too can be a Santa

I don't know about you but as far as I am concerned Digby over at Hullabaloo is one of the best and is much better than the so called progressive MSM punditry any day of the week. Well Digby could use a little winter solstice help to stay on the virtual air. I played Santa and you can too. Think about it, we progressives don't have the right wing spin machine to keep us alive. I don't need the $$ so give it to Digby. In the unlikely event that I start having bandwidth problems I'll start passing the hat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice