I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Me For President!

I would like to officially announce that I've finally become too fed up with Washingtong politics, and rather than squatting here on Ron's blog and ranting while doing nothing about it myself, I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and run for President in 2008.

As part of my exploratory committee, I'm going to need some volunteers to help organize and run my campaign, raise the funds required, and provide me with a suitable supply of sushi and Jack Daniels to keep me going over the long months of campaigning ahead. Please leave a comment in the comments section if you are interested in any of these positions.

Oh, and Ron just transferred over to the new Blogger, and I wanted to see if my new account was working and I could still post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice