I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

So What Is An Advisor Supposed To Do?

I'm sure it will be possible to write an entire book filled with nothing but idiotic "answers" from Condiliar Rice's confirmation hearings, but Jill at Brilliant At Breakfast caught this one.
[Joe] Biden (D-Eunuch): "Do you think we had adequate forces?"

Condi: "I wouldn't presume to give the President advice."
Even the folks at NPR, who have become shilling for Bush lite, said she sounded like a member of the President's staff not a Secretary of State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice