I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, September 14, 2012

What Can You Say?

This is nothing short of amazing coming from someone who can't open his mouth without lying.

EXCLUSIVE – Romney on Debates: Obama Will ‘Say Things That Aren’t True’
“I think the challenge that I’ll have in the debate is that the president tends to, how shall I say it, to say things that aren’t true,” Romney said. “I’ve looked at prior debates.  And in that kind of case, it’s difficult to say, ‘Well, am I going to spend my time correcting things that aren’t quite accurate? Or am I going to spend my time talking about the things I want to talk about?”
This is so absurdly hypocritical from a man who's entire campaign is based on lies and just making shit up.  AP finally had to call Romney on his blatant Libya lies why isn't anybody talking about the hypocrisy?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice