I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veterans' Day - and?

Over at Chuck for I had a bit to say about having a Day for vets and that there might be a bit more to do than just that. Since Ron has posted a bit on the subject I won't rehash my post here, but I will suggest just a couple ways to honor the vets:

Let's make fewer of them and be more careful about it

Ask a vet today what they need, and then ask for it, and then demand it

If that seems a bit much, consider - just exactly what words do you have that are adequate to express our debt and gratitude?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice