I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Teen Sex and Jewgenics

This morning,while reading about how teens who lose their virginity early are less likely to become delinquents, I came across a related link in the article on... "Jewgenics." Regular readers may recall that we had a long conversation here on the definitions of words like "Jewish" and "Israeli" where I took the opinion that being "Jewish" was strictly a matter of religion... something you can choose or not choose as you see fit. One of our readers took the position that it was genetic in nature.

Over at The One True Tami this morning, you'll find out that I was dead wrong. Not only are Jews racially distinct, they are smarter than the rest of us. Click through for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice