I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

David Broder - what can I say

Well I could say David Broder is senile - but I think I have said that before. Mr Why can't everyone just get along has a new hero. And that hero is none other than Newt Gingrich. Yes, it's long past the time for Mr Broder to ride off to that retirement home.
Newt's Vision Thing
By David S. Broder
In the years since I first met him in 1974, I have learned that it's wise to take Newt Gingrich seriously. He has many character flaws, and his language is often exaggerated and imprudent. But if there is any politician of the current generation who has earned the label "visionary," it is probably the Georgia Republican and former speaker of the House.

For that reason alone, it is regrettable that Gingrich has virtually decided to pass on the 2008 presidential race.
Yes, those are gaging sounds you hear! Newt a visionary? It just gets worse and I can't bring myself to even copy and paste anymore.

Please Mr Broder - please retire. Don't you have some nice cabin you could go to and fix those cocktail party weenies yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice