I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Why can't they?

I made it clear below that I'm not happy with the new Democratic majority, in fact I'm outraged. Well Steve Soto suggests they say something like this:
"Democrats have two major goals before the 2008 election: to get this country out of Iraq, and to set in motion health coverage for all Americans. The only barriers to these goals are George W. Bush and the Republican Party."
As Steve points out this is what polls indicate the American people want them to do. Go read the rest of Steve's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice