I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, January 29, 2007

So what will KPOJ do?

Well Air America stays but Franken goes.
Air America Rescued
Air America Radio, in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings since October, will be rescued at the 11th hour by Manhattan real estate developer Stephen L. Green.

Al Franken, the best-known host of the liberal network, will announce his expected departure on his show later today, to explore a run for the U.S. Senate from Minnesota.

[......]

When Franken leaves the network in a few weeks, he'll be replaced by Thom Hartmann, who already has a syndicated show on the network's lineup.

I am curious to see what Portland station KPOJ will do with Hartmann replacing Franken. I like Thom's local show in the morning but six hours of Thom in the morning is a little much. My suggestion: keep Thom's local morning show in it's existing slot and move Sam Seder into the 9 to 12 slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice