I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, December 29, 2006

That's All Folks

You will notice a change over on the right sidebar under Quick Links, Whiskey Bar is gone. This was Bilmon's place. He's threatened to quit before and gone on hiatus for months at a time but this time his URL went dark after posting the image on the left on Tuesday. The blogosphere has lost one of the best analysts around. Yes, at times he was angry, cynical most of the time but anyone who loves this country and has observed the atrocities of the Bush administration over the last six years would be. I know I am a lot more cynical now than I have been at any time in my 60 years and in fact have been chastised by my old friend Bill in DC for personal attacks on individuals recently.

Bilmon's observations and predictions were right more often than they were wrong especially concerning international economic issues. When I first started reading blogs Bilmon was one of the first I read everyday. So thank you Bilmon for the insight you have given us all and I hope you can find some peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice