I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

They failed the IQ test - again

John McCain and Joe Lieberman demonstrated once again this morning that they don't have an average IQ between them. From Think Progress:
McCAIN: The question is, is what’s the solution? And I believe that a withdrawal or a date for withdrawal will lead to chaos in the region, and most military expercent think the same thing. I believe that there are a lot of things that we can do to salvage this, but they all require the presence of additional troops.

+++

RUSSERT: Should we send more troops?

LIEBERMAN: I think we have to be open to that as a way to succeed, to achieve a free and independent Iraq, which would be an extraordinary accomplishment.
Hello - Hello, John and Joe there are no more troops. And in addition more troops = more targets, not a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice