I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Was the Mouse had?

While this network claims its success and postures as the true victims, the ABC network suffers a PR catastrophe. It's almost as though it was complacent about an attack on its reputation by a band of political terrorists.
~Max Blumenthal
I few days ago I didn't think that ABC would pull "The Path to 9/11" but two days before it's set to air they say it is being edited. I would not be surprised to say it delayed for further editing, never to be heard from again. Why do I say this? ABC was already in the midst of a corporation threatening PR disaster. Now Digby, Max Blumenthal and others have turned over a rock and found a nest of Fundamentalist Christians who's real intention is to turn the United States into a Taliban like theocracy. For the details see:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice