I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Who needs Saturday Night Live?

George W. Bush and his administration supply us with all the irony and satire we could possibly handle.
Putin rejects Bush's Iraq democracy model
During a joint news conference Saturday in St. Petersburg, Bush said he raised concerns about democracy in Russia during a frank discussion with the Russian leader.

"I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in parts of the world, like Iraq where there's a free press and free religion, and I told him that a lot of people in our country would hope that Russia would do the same," Bush said.
I'm sure Putin was thinking to himself, what kind of imbecile does this imbecile think I am? as he said:
"We certainly would not want to have the same kind of democracy that they have in Iraq, quite honestly."
The bubble George Bush occupies must be completely opaque as he apparently doesn't realize that everyone who can is fleeing his democratic paradise.

No, you just make up stuff this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice