I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Purging the BS

If there is indeed a purge occurring in the Democratic party one of the first targets should be über neocon and fundamentalist Christian Likudnik Marshall Wittmann. He has two posts on his blog today, the first where he praises Israel's current state terrorism against the people of Lebanon and the second where he tells us his favorite "left of center politicians are Bush lapdogs Joe Lieberman and Tony Blair. "Left of Center"? Give me a break, the center must be way - way over on the right. I don't know who the Bull Moose thinks he kidding when he calls himself a Democrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice