I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Why does Marshall Wittmann hate America

Or at the very least why does he hate Jeffersonian Democracy. I find myself asking myself once again why he left the Republican Party, it certainly wasn't for ideological reasons. He made it perfectly clear today that he remains ideologically a Republican.
The Moose does not agree with the ruling. As the Moose has made clear, he is a Hamiltonian who is deferential to Presidential power during wartime.
So how may more Federalists are lurking in the halls of the DLC? There can be no compromise with these people. I wish Peter Daou the best of luck with Mr Wittmann's protegee, Hillary Clinton. He will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice