I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

White House Press Corps Witnesses Complete Reality Failure

Having said that, I don't want to hug the tar baby of trying to comment on the program... the alleged program, the existence of which I can neither confirm or deny.

- Tony Snow - New White House Press Secretary and former Fox News Host

Are you kidding me? I'm sorry, but... what the fuck? Did he really just stand in front of the White House press corps on camera and say TAR BABY???

Jon Stewart no longer has to pay any writers to create satire for his show. All he has to do is read the transcripts and wait for the laughs to roll in.

Click on the link above to go watch the video at Crooks and Liars for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice