I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More Bull than Moose.......

.....continues his attack on the "real" Democratic Party!

I discussed Marshall Wittmann's attack on the Democratic base yesterday. Well he continues today with increased vigor.

The left wing netroots - an infantile disorder.
That's just the last sentence. I'll repeat the advice I gave to Mr Wittmann yesterday.
If the DLC and their Queen Bee are going to continue their neocon light ideology they are going to have to start their own party or do without the majority of the party's base. It's the DLC that offers no knew ideas not that horrible majority of Democrats that think the United States belongs to the people not the corporations and that war truly is a last resort and is rarely justified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice