I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It seems I'm not the only one

It was just this week that I asked the question, "Is Karl Rove obsessed with (s)Hillary Clinton?" Now I pop over to today's New York Times and what do I see?
Clinton says Bush Adviser Obsesses Over Her

ALBANY, Feb. 27 — Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton took a swipe at the White House on Monday, saying that Karl Rove, the president's political adviser, "spends a lot of time obsessing about me."

Mrs. Clinton's comments came during an interview with an Albany radio station, after she was asked about a new book that quotes Mr. Rove as saying she is certain to be the Democratic presidential candidate in 2008.

"I don't know where he gets his information from," Mrs. Clinton said of Mr. Rove during the interview on WROW-AM. "If I were thinking about this, I'd say, 'Why are they spending so much time talking about me?' "

Karl's normally bat-like senses of the political wind may be off key this week. If the Dems really put up Clinton as their 2008 candidate, the Republicans have very little to worry about and I'll probably just finaly get it over with and move to Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice