I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Leaving Iraq=losing

In case you missed it I think Atrios gets it right here.
Something I think is just about undeniable at this point is that we have a president who has decided that "leaving Iraq=losing."

[.....]

All the talk of benchmarks, timetables, withdrawal, whatever is somewhat moot. There's nothing which will cause Bush to call for withdrawal. It's his mission, his purpose, his raison d'etre. It's all he's got, and he's not going to let go no matter how many people die.
This is about what you would expect from the perennial adolescent in the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice