I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Maxfield Parish

Many years ago when I first discovered my love for art and photography I also discovered Maxfield Parish. Even though I had forgotten about the wonderful images created by Parish I'm sure that he has had an impact on my art. Well today while grazing the blogosphere I went over to The Sideshow and there Avedon Carol jogged my memory. I immediately went through my boxes of art books and found my volume of Maxfield Parish prints. I know how I'm going to spend this rainy weekend. If you are not familiar with Parish's work here is a Google search. Enjoy

Update
More on Parish's influence on me can be found above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice