I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

On Crooks, Liars and polls

While the media still refers to George W. Bush as the "popular president" the Washington Post-ABC poll released yesterday would seem to indicate the public thinks otherwise. I thought I would compare the approval ratings of the ever popular George Bush and that president that everyone loved to hate Bill Clinton. I selected the first five months of the second term for both.



Clinton/Bush approval, first 5 months of second term

It doesn't look like he's all that popular to me. Well he is popular with corporate America. The crook and liar meter nearly went off scale today. And then of course there is the Downing Street Memo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice