I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Majority think Bush sucks

Bill In DC sent me this from the Washinton Post; Post-ABC Poll: Americans Say War in Iraq Has Not Made U.S. Safer. Bush's approval rating remains below 50%, nearly 60% said the Iraq war was not worth it and for the first time over 50% said the Iraq war had not made the United States any safer.
Over at The Left Coaster Steve Soto has a good analysis so I'm just going to send you over there rather than wasting my time and yours. I'll put any thoughts I have in the comments section of Steve's post.

Update
Eric Alterman points out that:
George W. Bush’s approval rating is now a full twenty points lower than Bill Clinton’s was on the day he was impeached. Dear media, that means you gotta stop referring to him as a "popular president," and no less important, stop treating him like one. If you want to be wimps about everything, fine, just don’t blame it on his "popularity." Blame it on yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice