I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dianne Feinstein....War Profiteer

It's no surprise that Dianne Feinstein has joined the Joe Lieberman wing of the Democratic Party. Steve Soto at The Left Coaster reports that a company owned by her husband, Richard Blum, received an Army contract worth up to $600 million in April 2003. It should be no surprise that she supported Condiliar Rice. The Republicans have their RINO's (Republicans in Name Only) and the Democrats have their DINO's (Democrats in Name Only). My Democratic Senator, Ron Wyden, also voted for the Rice confirmation and I just sent off an e-mail telling him that next time around I would be looking for a candidate with Democratic convictions to support.
Note
Shakspeare's Sister has a complete list of Dems who voted yes on Rice and links so you can let them know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice