I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Edwards-Cheney Debate, Yawn!!!!!!

As I watched the debate I was reminded of the times my x-wife would drag me to really horrible movies and I would spend 90 minutes thinking "why can't this be over". I doubt it changed any minds, even among those who were still awake when it was over. Edwards looked young and appealing, Cheney looked like Darth Vader or a Borg. Nothing new, what we have heard for months. Neither one landed any serious blows. As I said, no minds changed so I guess that makes it a draw. Go over to The Moderate Voice for bloggers reactions on both sides and in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice