I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful!

Mom and her great grandson
I had a lot to be thankful for yesterday.  Mom had one of her best days in a couple of weeks.  The diuretics are working and the congestion is all but gone and the swelling in her feet and ankles is much improved.  She is no longer having trouble swallowing.  The neighbors brought over the turkey dinner plate with vegetables, mashed potatoes, dressing and turkey in addition to fruit salad and deviled eggs.  I took the plate over to mom before I sat down and she ate some mashed potatoes and about half of a deviled egg.  Her improved condition continues today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice