I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Light Posting

Mom on her 85th Birthday
As some of you may know I am the caregiver for my 90 year old mother.  Well the congestive heart failure and bad heart valve have caught up with her and she is failing quickly.  I was unable to take care of her myself so my sister has come up from Houston to help out.  She must be watched constantly.  As a result I won't be posting much during this period when I probably should be posting a lot.

With the possible exception of the last year she has had a good life and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice