I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, September 24, 2012

How Dumb is Mitt Romney?

I have thought for some time that while Mitt Romney seems to be good a rubbing money together to make more money he's really not very smart.  If this doesn't prove my point nothing does.

Romney Doesn’t Understand Why You Can’t Roll Down Windows On A Plane
“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were,” Romney said. “When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”
Well there is a very good reason why the windows don't open - if you did open one and you didn't get sucked out you would die from depressurization. And this guy, who is dumb as a stick, want's to be Commander in Chief.
Hat Tip Think Progress

2 comments:

  1. I think the real key here is that he's so worried about Mrs. Romney "choking & rubbing her eyes." The hell w/ the pilots or landing the plane; the important thing is there wasn't enough fresh air for her majesty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you vote for Romney? http://celebrity-plugs.com/t/

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice