I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Carter Hearts Him Some Hamas?

I was frankly a bit surprised to see that Jimmy Carter may be opening talks with Hamas. Of course, it's getting the usual criticism from the Right wing, but our friend and personal Middle East authority, The One True Tami, seems to think that Carter may be on to something.
I'm pretty sure that I'm an example of a Jewish person who wants good things for Israel. Am I turned around, here, or are people just being inflammatory out of reflex, and hurting themselves?

I think that people need to be working for peace, not supremacy. Maybe that's my problem.

Via Memeorandum and Fox News for the full back story.