I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Me too Steve

Like Steve Soto at The Left Coaster I endorsed Hillary Clinton a few months ago. Like Steve Steve Soto I have had second thoughts. Steve gives us his final thoughts on Hillary:
Lastly, it's time for me to step out of the sh*tstorm and take a shower to wash off the slime and disappointment. I’ve had enough of the Clinton fluffing of McCain, and I’m done with her. Frankly I’ve looked foolish trying to defend her and her campaign’s burn-the-house-down-to-get-the-nomination strategy, and I’m tired of seeing this message and these tactics. Politics at this level is not softball, but as I have said before, being an arsonist does not recommend one for the party’s nomination.
Me Too Steve