I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On the Radio Today

Today, at 1 pm Eastern, 10 am Pacific time, Ron and I take to the airwaves once again on Mid Stream Radio and will be interviewing Barbara Oakley, best selling author of Evil Genes: Why Rome Fell, Hitler Rose, Enron Failed, and My Sister Stole My Mother's Boyfriend. Barbara is an expert in the area of genetics and will be talking to us about the tragic campus shootings we have seen of late. We'll also try to drag her into a bit more political realm and get her feelings on whether or not Michelle Malkin is actually pure evil for reason of genetics, or just a basically nasty person. (Insert smiley face icon here.)