Donna Brazile and Chris Bowers are concerned about uncommitted "super delegates". Others are concerned about the un Democratic caucus system where a very small percentage of the electorate makes the decision. Here the candidate with the most enthusiastic supporters is likely to win - not always the candidate with the most support. Even is states with a primary election byzantine methods of determining delegates can result in the candidate with the greatest popular vote receiving fewer delegates.
- Of, relating to, or characterized by intrigue; scheming or devious
- Highly complicated; intricate and involved
Rather than attacking parts of the flawed system it's time to fix the entire system.
- Do away with the "super delegates"
- Do away with the caucus system and replace it with elections
- Award delegates based on the state wide popular vote