I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Clinton Fatigue

Deep down inside I think Hillary would make a better president than Obama. Deep down inside I think she has the best chance of beating John McCain. In spite of that I have become an Obama backer. The reason is simple, I'm sick and tired of the Clintons. Bill was a decent president but I'll never forgive him for NAFTA. But mostly it's stuff like this:

Clinton aide accuses Obama of plagiarism

and this:

System Worries Clinton Backers

and this:

Who's calling who a second-class delegate?

and that's just today. I'm ready for the day when I don't have to hear about the Clintons anymore.