I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Administrative News

As monitors get bigger so does monitor resolution. Since only about 10% of the MEJ readers now have a monitor resolution width below 1024 I have increased the width of MEJ to 1024. The increased width is all in the center column.

I have added a couple of new things which you will find in the sidebars. The first is MEJ has joined the Out Of Iraq Bloggers Caucus. You will find a rolling blogroll in the left sidebar along with a link to OOIBC Central. The second thing I have added is BlogRush which can be found in the right sidebar. It is a constantly updated syndication tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice