I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, August 10, 2007

On the hypocritcal genius of womynkind

For something a bit more fun and a tad less political on Friday morning, I'll invite you to indulge me in a bit of harmless blogwhoring. My good friend and colleague, The One True Tami, is on vacation for a couple of weeks and has asked me to keep her blog tidy during this absence. She clearly has no idea what she let herself in for. I invite you to read the seventh installment of a series on humor and pop culture which I've written there...

Chapter Seven: In which I confront the hypocritical genius of womynkind.

I'll just nip out the back while the ladies light the torches and break out the pitchforks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice