I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Construction Zone

I am getting tired of spending 20 minutes a day deleting comment and trackback spam from Haloscan. Since Blogger has a decent comment system with verification I have decided to get rid of Haloscan. There will be no trackback but with Technorati effortless trackback it has become irrelevant anyway. Since I really have no idea what Haloscan did to my template I will be using the "nuclear option" - I will be reloading the original template. This means I will lose all of the other tweaks and modifications I have done over the last nine months so there will be several hours of rebuilding to be done. Since hardly anyone will be reading Blogs this weekend this seems like a good time to do it. As a result things may look strange for awhile.

Update
Well nearly done and it was fairly painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice