I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, July 16, 2007

You and who's army?

Pace: Another troop buildup possible
BAGHDAD - The U.S. military's top general said Monday that the Joint Chiefs of Staff is weighing a range of possible new directions in Iraq, including, if President Bush deems it necessary, an even bigger troop buildup.
There are no more troops. Does he plan on leasing some from someone. This confirms my thoughts that Rumsfeld got rid of every general with an IQ over 80.

This reminds me of the stories we hear about Saddam's generals and scientists telling him he had a WMD program because they were afraid to tell him he didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice