I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

I am honored to have been tapped by Chuck Butcher of Chuck For... (Chuck also occasionally posts here)for a Thinking Blogger Award. The rules for this are HERE, but the idea being to list five Blogs that make me think. I'm not going to link to any of the A list blogs because this is a good opportunity to recognize some of the B and C list bloggers I read regularly. So here's my list.

Preemptive Karma: Carla, Kevin and company keep me up to date on both national and local issues.

Lance Mannion: Lance is a lot smarter than I and gets me thinking about as much as anybody.

The NewsHoggers: Cernig and company are often first on a story and lead the way with news and great insight.

Pharyngula: Always thinking about science and the anti science wingnuts.

Newsfare: Ralph not only gives us his own insightful commentary but supplies a great aggregator for the entire ProgBlog Research Center (Indie 500)

Of course everyone on my blog roll makes me think or they wouldn't be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice