I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Make My Day Joe

Go ahead and do it Joe - you steaming pile of AIPIC horse shit.
Lieberman may back Republican in '08 race
HARTFORD, Connecticut (Reuters) - U.S. Sen. Joseph Lieberman, an independent who supports Democrats in Congress despite his backing of the Iraq war, said on Thursday he was not ruling out endorsing a Republican in the White House race.
Support a losing candidate and officially become part of a party and a movement that will be in the minority for a generation. Do it Joe - Make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice