I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Steve Gilliard - RIP

I read Steve Gilliard's Newsblog daily and I missed him when he took ill and I'm sad I will have to miss him forever. There have been plenty of nice things said about him already, Jon Swift has links to most of them. I don't think I ever agree with Dean Barnett but I have to agree with this.
I always thought he was the most gifted wordsmith in the left half of the blogosphere.


He was profane, angry and offensive, but also intelligent and still somehow fun.
RIP Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice