I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Steve Gilliard - RIP

I read Steve Gilliard's Newsblog daily and I missed him when he took ill and I'm sad I will have to miss him forever. There have been plenty of nice things said about him already, Jon Swift has links to most of them. I don't think I ever agree with Dean Barnett but I have to agree with this.
I always thought he was the most gifted wordsmith in the left half of the blogosphere.

[.....]

He was profane, angry and offensive, but also intelligent and still somehow fun.
RIP Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice